International Comprehensive Program on Securities Market Operations
This Six days program for market professionals in the mid to senior levels working in the securities markets provides a unique experience of learning various aspects of the policy and practice. The program is primarily meant for international audience and thus consists of a right mix of class room lectures/presentations, practical / demonstrations, interface with leading professionals and practitioner and visits to major nancial institutions in Mumbai.
Study visits and walk and talk tours at:
Senior to Mid Level Ofcials from the Regulator, Securities Market Commission, Stock Exchanges, Central and Commercial Banks, Financial Institutions, Broking Houses, Corporates and other Financial Services.
BSE Institute Ltd., BSE Ltd., Mumbai, India.
6 Days,10.00 am to 5.30 pm
US $ 6500 (Includes single room accommodation in a reputed star hotel, local transportation from hotel to the training venue and back, study materials, lunch & refreshments and eld visits / walk and talk tours at reputed nancial organizations).
Special Offer: Hurry to grab this exclusive offer!!!
Use enclosed format with payment details
31 January, 2017
Manoj Garai – Mob: +91 8879642215
E-mail: email@example.comFor further details regarding contents,
1. Accommodation/ Hotel Booking:
(Note: Hotel Check in 12.00 pm – Check out 12 .00 pm)
*Subjective to confirmation and availability
Participants checking in before 12.00 pm will be charged from the previous day as the Hotel will have to block rooms for them from the previous day. If Extra Day stay(s) applicable, the Participant is requested to pay directly to the Hotel at the Special Rate applicable to BSE Group for single room occupancy with Breakfast only.
2. Airport Transfers:
Participants are requested to make own arrangements from the Mumbai International Airport to reach the Hotel and back. Participants are advised to book a pre-paid taxi/cab from the ofcial counter on their arrival at the Mumbai International Airport.
3. Participants are advised to have the following:
1. Travel Insurance
2. Medical Insurance
3. Baggage Insurance
4. Your personal medical kit
5. International Roaming Number
6. Any other related
4. BIL will bear the accommodation / stay of all the participants for 7 Nights Only, (Check In after/at 12.00 pm on Sunday, 19th February, 2017 and Check Out by/before 12.00 pm on Sunday, 26th February, 2017). If beyond, the above mentioned stay, to be borne by the participants directly to the Hotel.
5. A participant enrolling for the program understands and accepts the fact that BIL shall make best effort to provide accommodations to participants as mentioned herein. However, participant shall assume all risk and liability with reference to its accommodations while attending program and BIL and/or BSE Ltd. shall not be liable for the same.
6. BSE Ltd. / BIL Mumbai, India employees/coordinators would not be responsible for any accommodation/stay beyond the last day of the program or any related issues thereafter.
7. BSE Ltd. / BIL, Mumbai, India employees/coordinators shall not be held responsible for any unforeseen occurrence / circumstances / ailments / or related incidents including but not limited to incidents during/after the program or hotel stay or local travel while in Mumbai, India.
8. Breakfast would be complimentary at the hotel, during the days of hotel stay.
9. Any other expenses related to participant's accommodation, telephone calls, laundry, usage of minibars, personal restaurant bills, other expenses related personal nature etc. are needed to be cleared / settled by the participants directly to hotel before checking-out.
10. BIL would be providing working lunch for the 5 days of training program, remaining the participants are requested to take care of.