The importance of sound financial planning and investment management in helping an individual achieve financial goals cannot be over emphasised. And yet, studies have shown that individuals commit mistakes in choosing their personal investment portfolios. In 2015, the S&P’s Ratings Services Global Financial Literacy Survey found that close to 76% of Indian adults do not adequately understand key financial concepts – lower than the worldwide average of financial literacy.
In India, direct equity investments account for only 2% of household savings, which are dominated by other asset classes such as fixed deposits, gold and real estate. Surprisingly, the number has not changed significantly over the last two decades despite the economy going through structural transformation. Therefore, we developed EPIM to address the lack of financial and investing knowledge and educate the average person about financial markets and investment management.
EPIM offers a practical guide to the world of financial investments. The course empowers you with the diverse skills needed to intelligently manage your investment portfolio and be able to choose the right company, the right fund and the right investment strategy with confidence. The faculty, consisting of academicians and practitioners, have the capability to deliver high-quality and cutting-edge programme to the participants looking for knowledge and skill-sets as a solid foundation.
Why is this a competitive course ?
In EPIM, the participant will understand how investment strategies are designed to reach financial goals in a global context. The participant will learn the theory that underlies strong investment decisions, as well as practical, real-world skills that you can apply when discussing investment proposals with their advisor, managing their personal assets or their investment portfolio. The participant will learn how to adequately build and manage a portfolio with a long-term view. The course has multiple industry experts guiding the participants to create a winning portfolio.
This course provides participants with:
- An understanding of the fundamental concepts of investing
- The skills required to manage investment portfolios and optimally diversify portfolios.
- The knowledge to allocate investments into stock portfolios in accordance with a person's risk preferences.
- The understanding to measure the riskiness of a stock or a portfolio position.
The following professionals can take this training:
- Research / Investment analysts
- Financial advisors
- Fund / Wealth managers
- Private bankers
- Housewives, students & retired people with basic investment knowledge
This online course uses a mix of interactive techniques, such as learning through live webinar sessions, assignments and case study oriented training. This course keeps the participant updated with the latest trends in the stock markets. This course helps the participant identify the world of profits with the help of our weekly expert guidance exclusively from the market specialists.
Note - Registration is open. Course commencement is subjected to minimum class size of 20 students
- GDP, NDP, Employment data of india and Countries around globe
- Indian Fiscal Defecits, Trade Deficiets
- LIBOR, Interest Rates, Inflation Rates. Understand how Spread increases . Indias Interest rates and its spread
- Current Global Business environment
- India Incorpoation's performance in this global Business environment
- Emerging and competing markets with India
- India's Business Relations with different Countries
- Factors affecting global business environment
- Case Study:Chinas Corona Virus Effect on world economy and india
- Case study: venezuela, Iran, Iraq, Oil Giants changing world Trade patterns
- Case study: Changing Consumers Demand: a new revolution in business environment
- Compound and discounting techniques
- Using Microsoft Excel in TVM Calculations
- NPV, IRR Using Excel
- Case Study on Retirement Planning using Excel
- Case Study on Home Loans Planning
- Understanding TVM Through Real time simulations using Equity levers
- Average & CAGR Rate of Return
- Standard Deviation: volatility
- Beta : Relationship of shares with market
- Sharpe & Treynor: to avoid Confusion
- Jensons Alpha: Active management
- Delta: Change can be measured
- Case Study: Taking up a Investment Scheme and calculating its performance & its risk & Return analysis
- Understanding Risk & Return Through Real time Simulation Data from EQUITY LEVERS
- T-bills: Risk free rate of return
- Post office schemes: Long term Investments
- Bank FD
- Companies Debt papers
- Bond Prices and Yields, yield Analysis
- Bond Ratings by Rating Agencies : understanding their Criterias
- Bond portfolio management & Bond Laddering
- Case Study: Gsec in wholesale Debt market & Recent Bond IPO
- Understanding bond portfolio management through EQUITY LEVERS
- SEBI and regulation in capital markets
- Structure of MFs
- Types of Mfs
- Fund managers Expertise
- Risk Return Analysis
- linking with Money control.com and check out types of Mutual Funds
- Case Study: AXIS BLUECHIP FUND a CRISIL 5 star rated Equity Fund to be Analysed through its risk & Return
- Case Study: FRANKLIN TEMPLETON Debt Fund Analysis
- Understanding Mutual Funds more through Equity LEVERS real time simulation practice
- Indicies SENSEX, NIFTY & Market Capitalisation
- Global markets
- market participants
- Documentaations and Procedure for Demat Account and trading Account
- Primary & Secondary market
- IPO Analysis with Current and latest IPO
- Trading and settlement system of exhanges
- Case study: Real time market data analysis of the current week.
- Understanding Business Lines and Patterns
- Monoply, Oligoply and Perfect market Types margins
- Industry wise analysis: sales & Volume, Capital Structure, Credit days, Margins
- Understanding Balance sheet and P& L Accounts of companies
- Financial Ratios Analysis
- Case Studies: Reliance Industries and Infosys Financial Statements and Ratios on Moneycontrol.com
- Understanding Financial Ratios more with Equity levers through Real time data Simulations
- Dividend discount models on Excel
- Growth Rate Evaluations
- PE Analysis
- Case study: analysing Fair Price of Raymond industries and Aditya Birla retail Ltd with help of DDM And Growth Rate
- Derivatives: introduced for Risk Management
- F&O Segment of BSE and NSE
- Trading and settlement procedure in F& O
- Margins Requirement
- Options Trading Strategies
- Reducing Portfolio Risk By using Derivatives
- Case study: realtime Derivatives market Trading patterns with Options Pricing
- Equity leavers real time Data simulations
- Basics of technical analysis
- Dow theory
- Chart Construction
- Basic Concepts of Trends
- Major reversal patterns
- Volume and Open interest
- Moving Averages
- Oscillators and contrary Opinion
- Japanese candlesticks
- Elliotte Wave theory
- Stock market indicators
- Investing.com, iCharts.in, Chartink.com
- Commodities Funds
- Venture Capital Funds
- private Equity Funds
- Real Estate Funds
- hedge funds
- International/ emerging market Funds
- Blackstone Group: Learning their Alternative Products
- Financial Planning and Systematic investment Strategies
- Asset Allocatrion strategies
- Portfolio construction
- Portfolio risk and Return analysis
- Portfolio Reviewation and Monitoring
- Case study: preparation of Financial Plan on microsoft Excel
- Warren Buffet: the Ultimate Business man
- John templeton: the Bargain hunter
- George soros: the Global speculator
- John bogle: Twelve Pillars of investment Wisdom
HOW TO PAY FEES
1. NEFT DETAILS:
Company Name : BSE Institute Limited,
Bank Name : HDFC Bank
Bank A/c No. : 1577 034 0008409,
IFSC Code : HDFC0000060
2. DD or Cheque in favour of - "BSE INSTITUTE LTD."
3. CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
The program fee for the EPIM program is as follows:
- For Indian Participants: INR 44,500/- (incl. GST)
- One time payment option: Rs. 44,500/- (incl. of taxes)
- Instalment Plan: A deferred payment facility exist with the following schedule.
||Amount (incl. of taxes)
||Payment Due Date
||INR 7,500/- (Incl. GST)
||At the time of Application
||INR 21,250/- (Incl. GST)
||Within 20 days from application date
||INR 21,250/- (Incl. GST)
||2 months after course commencement
(Candidates need to submit the PDCs towards future instalments as per the due date at the time of admission confirmation)
- Instalment option for fees is not available for international participants.
- In case fees is not paid by the due date, a penalty of INR 2,000/- will be levied after 7 days grace period along with instalment amount.
Note: Registration is open. Course commencement is subjected to minimum class size of 20 students.
- The User is expected to read the terms and conditions of the course and its benefits which are available online. BSE Institute Ltd. declare that any payment made, towards fee or any charges applicable to the said course/examination is non-refundable.
- Application fee, Test fees, Course fee, Program fee, etc., wherever applicable, once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- BSE Institute shall not be responsible to refund any fee or amount. Company reserves the right to modify and amend refund policy at its sole discretion.
- All disputes regard to this policy shall be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts only.
- Only in the event of non-delivery of course to the student “subjected to minimum class size” by BSE Institute, as decided by BSE Institute at it's discretion, the course fee/program fee would be refunded to the payee, without any interest or compensation or damages or cost.
- Any such refund shall happen to the same account/credit card/ debit card, from which the amount was received.