Securities & Business Law Program is a 8 months program aimed at vital growth, development and spread of updated Law. The maturity of an economy is decided based on the robustness of securities market of an economy. For students interested in Law, this course will help them gain Securities Law and Business Law inputs, and conversely, those with a securities market background will better understand compliance and due diligence.
Securities & Business Law Program is a comparative study of legal and regulatory frameworks. It is designed to enable the participant to understand the critical securities and business law processes, such as legal, due diligence and compliance. For those with a background in law, Securities & Business Law will help appreciate securities law and market inputs while those with a securities market background will better understand compliance and due diligence. The program is intended for those who want to deep-dive into legal and compliance domain in securities Law.
Why is this a competitive course ?
Over the years this course has adopted an increasingly global perspective. This Executive Course is aimed to enable the participants in acquiring basic, yet comprehensive understanding of the concepts of Security Law, with a flavour of practical perspective wherever needed by:
- Providing a wide angle overview of corporate laws in accordance with the Companies Act, 2013 including the latest Amendments
- Much needed clarifications on security laws, rules and regulations.
- Enabling the development of critical and analytical abilities in the area of Business Law.
- Graduates with minimum 50% from any recognized University.
- Working executives in the financial markets domain facing exposure to securities laws
- Working executives in the legal and compliance domain facing exposure to the technicalities and latest developments in the securities markets
- Students seeking to supplement their knowledge in securities laws or the securities markets domain
Freshers can also apply.
Note - Registration is open. Course commencement is subjected to minimum class size of 20 students
HOW TO PAY FEES
1. NEFT DETAILS:
Company Name : BSE Institute Limited,
Bank Name : HDFC Bank
Bank A/c No. : 1577 034 0008409,
IFSC Code : HDFC0000060
2. DD or Cheque in favour of - "BSE INSTITUTE LTD."
3. CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
The program fee for the EPSB program is as follows:
- For Indian Participants: INR 38,000/- (incl. GST)
- One time payment option: Rs. 38,000/- (incl. of taxes)
- Instalment Plan: A deferred payment facility exist with the following schedule.
||Amount (incl. of Taxes)
||Payment Due Date
||INR 7,500/- (Incl. GST)
||At the time of Application
||INR 17,750/- (Incl.GST)
||Within 20 days from application date
||INR 17,750/- (Incl.GST)
||2 months after course commencement
||INR 43,000/- (incl. GST)
(Candidates need to submit the PDCs towards future instalments as per the due date at the time of admission confirmation)
- Instalment option for fees is not available for international participants.
- In case fees is not paid by the due date, a penalty of INR 2,000/- will be levied after 7 days grace period along with instalment amount.
Note: Registration is open. Course commencement is subjected to minimum class size of 20 students.
- The User is expected to read the terms and conditions of the course and its benefits which are available online. BSE Institute Ltd. declare that any payment made, towards fee or any charges applicable to the said course/examination is non-refundable.
- Application fee, Test fees, Course fee, Program fee, etc., wherever applicable, once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- BSE Institute shall not be responsible to refund any fee or amount. Company reserves the right to modify and amend refund policy at its sole discretion.
- All disputes regard to this policy shall be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts only.
- Only in the event of non-delivery of course to the student “subjected to minimum class size” by BSE Institute, as decided by BSE Institute at it's discretion, the course fee/program fee would be refunded to the payee, without any interest or compensation or damages or cost.
- Any such refund shall happen to the same account/credit card/ debit card, from which the amount was received.