Wealth Management utilizes the spectrum of financial disciplines available, such as financial and investment advice, legal or estate planning, accounting and tax services, and retirement planning, to manage wealth. This program on wealth management is tailored to the needs of investors, advisors or organizations and will deliver knowledge for immediate impact. Effective investment management is critical and this course encompasses all the aspects in wealth management.
Explore the latest industry strategies, evaluate and implement innovative investment approaches and analyze key industry trends and challenges with this program. The prime focus of this program is to optimize your strategic edge by focusing on asset management, business strategy and development, and investment strategy and execution. The finance industry is constantly evolving, gain fresh insights on wealth management from the best faculties and industry experts by enrolling for this program.
Why is this a competitive course ?
The complexities of investing and managing wealth have witnessed a substantial rise. This course provides a systematic approach to wealth management. Expertise tactics to manage risk better and ways to monitor and evaluate client investment planning. It encompasses establishing realistic goals and making recommendations leading to the creation and implementation of an optimal comprehensive life-long wealth management plan.
This course provides participants with:
- Foundational knowledge and techniques to gauge opportunities optimize portfolios.
- Tax planning and tax minimization strategies.
- Compliance with Regulatory Requirements and an understanding of trends.
- Establishing and implementing wealth accumulation and management strategies.
The following professionals can take this training:
- Research / Investment analysts
- Financial advisors
- Fund / Wealth managers
- Private bankers
- Housewives, students & retired people with basic investment knowledge
The course has a quintessential method of teaching via online classrooms and online assignments. The nature of an online learning environment allows instructors to go beyond traditional lecture modes to incorporate more engaging and interactive learning process.
Note - Registration is open. Course commencement is subjected to minimum class size of 20 students
- What is Wealth Management?
- Comprehensive Wealth Management
- Estimating Wealth Market for a Country
- Wealth Management Verticals
- Wealth Management Landscape and Outlook in India
- Wealth Management Models in India
- Developing a Wealth Management Plan
- Essentials of a Comprehensive Wealth Plan
- Analyze Financial Issues and Opportunities
- Developing the Wealth Management Plan
- Implementation and Review of the Wealth Management Plan
- Types of Mutual Funds Schemes Exchange Traded Fund
- Accounting Valuation
- Measuring Mutual Fund Performance
- Mutual Fund Investment Plans and Services
- Introduction to Income Tax
- Heads of Income and Income under the Head Salary
- Income from Business and Profession
- Income from House Property
- Filling of Tax Return
- Tax Planning, Tax Avoidance, Tax Evasion and Tax Management
- Filling of Tax Return
- Introduction to Portfolio Management
- Investment Risk
- Types of Investment Returns
- Measures of Risk
- Managing Risk through Diversification
- Asset Pricing Models
- Asset Allocation
- Equity Portfolio Management Strategies
- Fixed Income Portfolio Management
- Rebalancing Strategies
- Equity Markets and Structures
- Fundamental Analysis
- Industry Analysis
- Company Analysis
- Models of Equity Valuation
- Technical Analysis
- Other Technical Indicators
- Wealth Management Perspective
- Risk Identification
- Risk Measurement
- Risk Transfer
- Risk Financing
- Concept of Probability
- Creating a Risk Management Plan
- Derivatives-Options and Swaps
- Alternate Assets
- Hedge Funds
- Commodities and Managed Futures
- Private Equity
- Credit Derivatives
- Structured Products
- Alternatives and Risk Mitigation
- Alternate Assets in India
HOW TO PAY FEES
1. NEFT DETAILS:
Company Name : BSE Institute Limited,
Bank Name : HDFC Bank
Bank A/c No. : 1577 034 0008409,
IFSC Code : HDFC0000060
2. DD or Cheque in favour of - "BSE INSTITUTE LTD."
3. CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
The program fee for the EPWM program is as follows:
- For Indian Participants: INR 45,000/- (incl. GST)
- One time payment option: Rs. 45,000/- (incl. of taxes)
- Instalment Plan: A deferred payment facility exist with the following schedule.
||Amount (incl. of taxes)
||Payment Due Date
||INR 7,500/- (Incl. GST)
||At the time of Application
||INR 21,250/- (Incl. GST)
||Within 20 days from application date
||INR 21,250/- (Incl. GST)
||2 months after course commencement
(Candidates need to submit the PDCs towards future instalments as per the due date at the time of admission confirmation)
- Instalment option for fees is not available for international participants.
- In case fees is not paid by the due date, a penalty of INR 2,000/- will be levied after 7 days grace period along with instalment amount.
Note: Registration is open. Course commencement is subjected to minimum class size of 20 students.
- The User is expected to read the terms and conditions of the course and its benefits which are available online. BSE Institute Ltd. declare that any payment made, towards fee or any charges applicable to the said course/examination is non-refundable.
- Application fee, Test fees, Course fee, Program fee, etc., wherever applicable, once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- BSE Institute shall not be responsible to refund any fee or amount. Company reserves the right to modify and amend refund policy at its sole discretion.
- All disputes regard to this policy shall be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts only.
- Only in the event of non-delivery of course to the student “subjected to minimum class size” by BSE Institute, as decided by BSE Institute at it's discretion, the course fee/program fee would be refunded to the payee, without any interest or compensation or damages or cost.
- Any such refund shall happen to the same account/credit card/ debit card, from which the amount was received.